|Internal diameter||d1||mm||199 +/- 2,5|
|Spigot diameter||d3||mm||244 +/- 2,0|
|External pipe diameter||dM||mm||276 +0/-4|
|Coupling thickness Sk / mm||sk||mm||1,5|
|Thickness of thrust ring||Dz||mm||10|
|Jacking force pilot pipe jacking*||kN||300|
|Jacking force microtunneling*||kN||-|
* Please note:
- The maximum permissible jacking force must be calculated in each case according to the applicable regulations, e.g. DWA-A 161 of March 2014 .
- Values given here serve only as a guide for planning
- This is subject to the condition that the effective jacking forces are continuously monitored and logged during the jacking process
- The maximum pressure of the jacking device must be limited to the permissible jacking force
Our smaller-diameter KERA.Drive jacking pipes have proven themselves over many years of use, both for house connections and for main sewers up to DIN 200.
- Glazed both inside and outside, coupling made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel in accordance with EN 295, with integrated rubber joint and pre-assembled thrust ring made of wood P5 in accordance with DIN 312.